We're here

From: "janet & shan" <shan@montana.net>

	Just to let y'all know we've joined up. This should take a load off John
and we'd like to thank him for his hard work on the "John-L", and for
setting this list up. It's kinda like a home away from home. Hope to be
back on the Iris-l soon though.
Janet & Shan In Montana ... Bloomed out, rain stopped, almost time to plant
all over again.