Re: HYB: nighhtmare!
- To: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: HYB: nighhtmare!
- From: "John I. Jones" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 22:57:03 +0000
- References: <email@example.com>
> Dennis, I commiserate with you - I use to have what I called my "demolition"
> worker - he always chopped off something precious like the top leader of my
> Coral Bark Maple or-- ad infinitum - I could never let him have a pair of
> snips unless I was right there! It is maddening, I know - hope a fellow
> hybridizer can help you - I'm not one - just had a brainstorm and phoned Joan
> Roberts of Friendship Gardens and she says that Lloyd Zurbrigg has used a
> potato if the pod has any kind of stem, you can stick it in a potato and that
> sometimes works..Good Luck - Rosalie Figge in the Baltimore area