Re: CAT:Thanks to Mike Sutton & other stuff.
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: CAT:Thanks to Mike Sutton & other stuff.
- From: "John I. Jones" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:28:18 +0000
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jan Clark wrote:
> Hi all,
> Thanks very much to Mike Sutton, for sending me a copy of his catalogue.
> Anyone who hasn't got it should order it now, even if you don't like
> Sharon H wrote:
> >someone better scoot over to Suttons where they're selling for $1.50
> >and scoop them up.
> And I agree that Mikes prices are extremely competetive. I think I could
> almost buy rz's cheaper from him.
> Not iris stuff, but my 23 year old daughter asks: does anyone know where
> Hebe's (Veronica's) originated. I am keen to encourage her developing
> interest in gardening, mostly in pots as she is renting. I shall pot up
> some SDB's and 'hook' her on irises.
> Jan Clark, in Australia
> Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com