Re: TB seedlings seen in Colorado-I must have them!
- To: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: TB seedlings seen in Colorado-I must have them!
- From: "John I. Jones" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 20:48:27 +0000
- References: <199806230330.VAA15101@email.bigsky.net>
Carryl Meyer wrote:
> Usually you can find the name and address of hybridizers at the back
> of the check-lists---but I checked all my checklists and cannot find
> their names there. Why not contact Cathy & Dennis Gates--they are
> listed in the convention book as Chair of Guest Iris, and would have
> to have the addresses so that plants can be returned after the
> convention--you could find their address in the AIS Directory--or send
> to David Miller--adress in convention book, and ask him to send your
> letter along to the Gates-- If you get desperate--contact Mike
> Moller--address in Bulletin as he is the RVP--or was-- I know the
> feeling--saw a couple great seedlings with number only--and did not
> recognize the name of the grower--Good luck! Carryl in Western
> Montana--and another day of rain!