Re: MED: LITTLE SHOWOFF and OT: Hebe
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: MED: LITTLE SHOWOFF and OT: Hebe
- From: "John I. Jones" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:23:08 +0000
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jan Clark wrote:
> Mark wrote: >> If LITTLE SHOWOFF is available in Australia, make sure
> this is one you pot up for your daughter. It blooms spring and fall,
> and is fragrant.
> Thanks Mark, I will definitely look for this. I need something which
> will hook her good and proper on irises.
> Thanks also Mark, Celia and Diane for the Hebe info, and Sharon (for
> Kathy - excuse my ignorance, but I think Daylilies ARE companion plants.
> That's what I've been using them for anyway. When the iris-l traffic
> slowed to a trickle last week, I joined the new Dayliliy open list, just
> out of curiosity. I have had 3 mailings in 2 weeks. My guess is that
> they are all busy tending to their irises. :-)) (only kiddin')
> Jan Clark
> Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com