Re: Blue-Eyed Grass
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Blue-Eyed Grass
- From: "John I. Jones" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 11:19:59 +0000
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Hi John,
> Thanks yet again for sending this on. You are a prince among irisarians.
> Hi Everyone,
> I have a little volunteer clump of the irid Blue-Eyed Grass (can't quite
> remember the botanical name--sys....?). It has been blooming for a long time
> now and I was just wondering if anyone knows when and/or how I can divide
> this. I mostly just want to move it since it volunteered between some border
> rocks and my husband's lawnmower has been licking its lips at it.
> Mary Forte in Atascadero, California, Zone 9 where we are still waiting for
> our 90 degree days.
John replys and forwards:
Mary I think you will find lost of discussion of BEG in the archives as
well. They are still in operation despite the problems with Iris-L.