OT:Iris-L Sataus Update

Well, last Friday has come and gone, and the promised LISTSERV is still
not up.

The techies at RT66 tell me it was up for a little bit yewsterday but
crashed again after about fifteen minutes (you did get a lot of mail
then - right???) and that it will be up *soon* - yeah-right.   Reminds
me of the movie DAVE  when the Chief of Staff is trying to compose the
press release about the president's stroke. He says "We'll tell them
he'll be up and around ...pause... soon"    Right!

Anyway, I have suggested to Tom that he consider moving the list to
OneList.com, but doing that has it's advantages and disadvantages, and
it should be up to him.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.
http://members.home.net/jijones