Re: Australian Dykes
- To: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Australian Dykes
- From: "John I. Jones" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 20:31:53 +0000
- References: <email@example.com>
Jan Clark wrote:
> Ann Henson wrote:
> >> >Since l927, I only know of two (BROWN LASSO...BB and ELMOHR...AB)
> that won in any category other than TB. There may be more that I'm not
> aware of. How about the BIS Dykes Medalists....are they pretty much
> all TBs too? There are certainly some excellent Medians and other types
> that are being overlooked.
> Hi Ann,
> In Australia the Medals are split pretty evenly between TB's and LA's.
> We have some top LA breeders here.... John Taylor, Heather Pryor..
> Does anyone grow their LA's in the US? How do they perform??
> I had some wonderful Dykes potential TB's here, but I think they died of
> transplant shock last week. I'm sure what is left will be very ordinary.
> Jan Clark
> Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com