Re: Desperately Seeking slug relief on dahlias!
- To: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Desperately Seeking slug relief on dahlias!
- From: "John I. Jones" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 12:48:19 +0000
- References: <01IYN9TBRS1E9ZMQS2@BUFFALOSTATE.EDU>
> I'm sure Carryl Meyer will get a number of responses, since there are as
> many slug remedies as people.
> But she said a magic word -- dahlias!! Email me at
> SCHAFFCM@BUFFALOSTATE.EDU and I'll let you in on what the dahlia.net
> says about slugs. Dennis "Starlord" is the list owner and can help you
> Here in Buffalo, NY, it's mighty dry, but the dahlias are mulched. Slug pellets
> have worked as well as anything. If slugs in the garden are really bad
> (they attack iris, also!) dahlias in pots works to keep control over the
> This is one great year for the slugs. Wonder how many species there are???
> Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY