Re: Desperately Seeking slug relief on dahlias!
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Desperately Seeking slug relief on dahlias!
- From: "John I. Jones" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:44:01 +0000
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> In a message dated 98-06-26 00:34:23 EDT, email@example.com writes:
> << We have a short period of time (around 6-8 weeks) when the snails and
> > slugs cause a lot of trouble, then the little skinks come out of
> > hybernation and gobble them all up. Aint nature wonderful?
> > Jan Clark, in Australia
> > >>
> Wait!!! What are these skinks? Do they exist in New Jersey? I'm up to my
> elbows in beer drowning cups and crushed eggshells and now I'm going to try
> the trick I just read about; the graprefruit shells....