Re: Desperately Seeking slug relief on dahlias!
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Desperately Seeking slug relief on dahlias!
- From: "John I. Jones" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:56:42 +0000
- References: <199806261243.FAA20469@mail.ptw.com>
Dennis Bishop wrote:
> >Jan Clark wrote:
> >> Dennis B wrote:
> >> >> Here in Buffalo, NY, it's mighty dry, but the dahlias are mulched.
> >> Slug pellets have worked as well as anything.
> >> This is something I've never tried. It must cost quite a bit to mulch
> >> your dahlias with slug pellets Dennis. :-}
> Someone got their postings mixed up! I never posted that! I'm
> NOT in Buffalo,NY!!!
> I'm out here in the S.Calif. High Desert and I'm YET to see
> either a slug or a snail.
> Oh, it's time for me to go out and put my time in at the
> Anti-aircraft gun battery, we use'm for shooting down the
> grasshoppers out here.
> BTW, they must have had the list working a short time,
> yesterday I got about 8 postings from rt66.
John adds and forwards:
I did not receieve anything from RT66, did any of you?