Re: Desperately Seeking slug relief on dahlias!
- To: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Desperately Seeking slug relief on dahlias!
- From: "John I. Jones" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:28:22 +0000
- References: <199806261710.MAA00674@newman.myriad.net> <email@example.com>
Mary Kraft wrote:
> At 12:56 PM 6/26/98 +0000, you wrote:
> >Dan and Katherine Roberts wrote:
> >> intended <G>). Second, does anyone have any idea whether the vinegar
> >> and water also works on the roly-poly (they roll into a ball when they
> >> get touched) bugs? [SNIP]
> >> water, and they like to eat my iris rhizomes! Even if the vinegar and
> >> water solution doesn't help, does anyone have any other suggestions?
> I have been told via a couple of Purdue's best Master Gardeners
> that the sow bugs (roly-polies!) don't eat vegetation, so I'm
> puzzled! I'll check on this...
> Indiana, sopping wet zone 5.