Re: Desperately Seeking slug relief on dahlias!
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Desperately Seeking slug relief on dahlias!
- From: "John I. Jones" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:28:00 +0000
- References: <199806261948.NAA07194@sol.digitalpla.net>
Jeff and Carolyn Walters wrote:
> Barb Jones wrote:
> > > Wait!!! What are these skinks? Do they exist in New Jersey? I'm up to
> > > my elbows in beer drowning cups and crushed eggshells and now I'm going to
> > > try the trick I just read about; the graprefruit shells....
> Skinks are small lizards (about 6" long). There were none in New Jersey
> when I lived there, but they are common in Virginia and the Carolinas.
> Maybe you could import some (if you couild provide a cosy place for them to
> hibernate in the winter).
> Jeff Walters in northern Utah (USDA Zone 4, Sunset Zone 2)