Re: Desperately Seeking slug relief on dahlias!
- To: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Desperately Seeking slug relief on dahlias!
- From: "John I. Jones" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:30:32 +0000
- References: <email@example.com>
> It isnt slugs I have problems keeping out of the dalias but earwigs. I
> just strip the lower leaves of the plant then have fewer problems. I even
> found earwigs eating the insides out of some JI's, sure makes for strange
> looking flowers. But I do wish the skinks would come visit my garden- however
> they just aren't native to this area.
> I do think mulching with slug bate could be a bit pricy. Most of us would
> not think of doing that, but we really don't know how big the slugs are in
> some peoples gardens!
> Rita B
> Last sib- Regency Buck on it's last bloom
> 58f zone 7- 2 miles from Puget Sound
> Thinking of how I want to redo the aril bed this summer.