AIS: award winners

Does anybody have a spreadsheet or text file of all the AIS award winners for the last decade?

The 98 rebloom checklist included that information when they had it - we are so close to being finished with the update, I don't think we will want to delay publication long enough to compile and add that information ourselves. But if it's already done somewhere...

I started an excel file several years ago when trying to collect data on survival and performance of TBs, but it only contains awards for a few years.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8