RE: Hyb Daylight Independent Correction

What I'm seeing in my diploid bearded species crosses
would confirm what Chuck is indicating.
I'd agree that the mixing of diverse species (with
diverse signaling pathways) may actually be the major
source of rebloom tendencies (rather than coming from
any particular species).
Tom

Chuck Chapman wrote:

So, bottom line, I don't think that we can point to
any particular species as contributing rebloom. I
suspect that it is more an effect of interspecies mix
of bloom signals, the ones initiating and the ones
inhibiting bloom.