Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 07:04:20 -0500
From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
Subject: [iris] Re: HYB: Daylength independent

Now that's just wierd!

Any theory on why it would bloom earlier in a greenhouse than in the
ground?  Better nutrition & moisture so that, after the bloom trigger
(temperature?) was reached, it grew faster and bloomed sooner?

Have you tried putting some IMM in the greenhouse? I've never been able
to keep it alive in a pot.

Chuck said:
<I had a number of plants in a cold greenhouse , and it got very hot in
the summer. Still Rosalie Figge bloomed in August, about 3-4 weeks ahead
of when it bloomed outside.>
- --
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos