Re: Re: overseas shipping

 i have not been involved in international
interchanges for several years but i can tell you that
it is becoming more dificult and the future seems to
be headed in a direction that will be even worse.
There are hearings that come about from time to time
and I have passed along some of this information.
unfortunately there does not seem to be any great
interest unless an individual is directly involved. It
seems that unless we are vigilant we keep loosing more
and more of our rights. The recent change to the
department of homeland security has only made things
more dificult. I am guilty about not speaking out
enough at the right times but i suspect most of us are
ignorant of the details and few want to spend the time
to acquaint themselves with the issues. We get the
government we deserve. I wish there was someone who
could follow some of this and could do a better job of
alerting us at crucial moments.