To: <iris-digest@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:45 AM
Subject: [iris] iris DIGEST V1 #507

iris DIGEST Wednesday, March 5 2008 Volume 01 : Number 507

In this issue:

       Re: [iris] MISC: overseas shipping
       Re: [iris] MISC: overseas shipping
       Re: [iris] MISC: overseas shipping
       [iris] Re: overseas shipping
       Re: [iris] Re: overseas shipping
       Re: [iris] Re: overseas shipping
       Re: [iris] MISC: overseas shipping
       Re: [iris] MISC: overseas shipping
       [iris] Malevil Iris Gardens

Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:19:34 -0500
From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [iris] MISC: overseas shipping

Mike, Anita, Loic  --  Do you know whether AIS or any other horticultural
societies are taking any action to try to alleviate these problems?  The
problems for commercial shippers are obvious, but it also has to discourage
private individuals from attempting to enter international competitions or
to simply exchange plants with other hybridizers or growers overseas.  --
Griff

- ----- Original Message ----- From: "sutton's iris gardens" <info@suttoniris.com>