Re: iris DIGEST V1 #507 (overseas shipping)

Denise -- Glad to hear of your positive experience. That indicates that the problem may not be universal. If we get enough feedback, we may be able to get some appreciation of the problem's size and shape, which should help to figure out how to solve it. Your response is also a good example, I think, of why the discussion should be kept on-list, rather than off, at least until it appears that we've heard from the interested/experienced parties among us. -- Griff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise Stewart" <stewartd@centurytel.net>
To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [iris] iris DIGEST V1 #507

I ship to most EU countries and the ONLY one I have trouble with to date is ITALY.

Their own webpage for Ag says they will except but they did not last year except mine to Bianco...

This year is going to push the envelope on ITALY...

sorry to reply but can not seem to post any longer

Denise Stewart
Snowpeak Iris and Daylilies, LLC
38956 Lacomb Dr
Lebanon, OR 97355