Fw: overseas shipping [for Denise Stewart]

I'm forwarding this message on behalf of Denise, who is having problems
posting to the lists just now.  --  Griff

----- Original Message -----
From: Denise Stewart
To: jgcrump@cox.net
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 11:44 AM
Subject: overseas

Griff

I shipped last year to Poland, Germany, England, Italy, Russia, Romania, and
several other countries and THE ONLY ONE that is a royal pain and many of us
growers are about to STOP shipping to Italy because according to all the Ag
info in the USA we can ship any number to anyone in Italy as long as we have
been inspected the 3 times prior to shipping, soil sample, special docs to
Italy special dip etc.  Met them all, yet Italy returned after 4 months
Bianco's 100 iris....with no reason other than over 5.  Yet our ag dept went
to their ag dept website to check again and it stated they could and would
allow as the docs where on the outside of the box...they were trust me...

I can not for some reason pot any longer to iris photo or iris list...

Denise

Denise Stewart
Snowpeak Iris and Daylilies, LLC
38956 Lacomb Dr