From: J. Griffin Crump <jgcrump@cox.net>
To: iris@hort.net
Sent: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 5:18 pm
Subject: Re: [iris] FW: TB: Cult: Birds (long)

> . . . birds discovered my irises. Now?
> every spring I have to battle these little winged rats. Usually they > prove?
> smarter than I am. I have tried everything.?
> Francelle Edwards Glendale, AZ Zone 9?
Francelle -- If all else has failed, have you tried parking your car next to the garden? It certainly works for me. The birds are so busy fouling the car that they have no time for the garden. For best results, wash the car before parking. No bird can resist it. -- Griff ?
To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with the?
message text UNSUBSCRIBE IRIS?