Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:05:30 -0500
From: autmirislvr@aol.com
Subject: [iris] Re: HYB: daylength independent

Chuck, I want to thank you for the time and energy you spent on this discussion of daylength independent and all of the research that went into it.? Maybe it helped some of us wrap our minds around the concept.?

It would be great if we all conducted experiments this spring and summer and reported the results here, or at least if those of us that do conduct experiments report them in detail so the rest may benefit.? Like one big research lab.?

My planting of IMMORTALITY looks like it needs a move, but I don't have a greenhouse.? Just another bed, somewhere!? If it wasn't planted where a path needs to be, I'd just spread a bag of Linda's remedy!?

I think I'll try a piece of Immortality there. A worthy experiment.?
Everyone make those rebloom crosses this spring!? At least one!?
(Just my way of trying to ignore the ice/snow storm advancing across the country.)?

Betty W./South Central KY/zone 6
"Only those who dare to dream can make a dream come true."