COMP: Digital projectors

Does anyone out there have a digital projector that gives good color
reproduction on screen?  I just bought one, and its color reproduction is
miserable.  I've tweaked the color adjustments for a couple of hours without
being able to get a satisfactory result.  I'll be returning it if it doesn't
work out, and will be looking for a better one.  --  Griff