From: John I Jones
Date: 03/17/08 07:46:32
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] Re:CULT: Merit (Imidocloprid) & honey bees

I have been keeping bees for 15 years or so and I don't recall ever
having seen a bee on an iris flower. Even if they were to fly to one,
unless you actually sprayed the flower (or got over-spray on the
flower) the bee would not be in contact with the poison. Honey bees
don't typically spend time on foliage.