From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
To: iris@hort.net
Sent: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 9:34 am
Subject: [iris] Re:CULT: Merit (Imidocloprid) & honey bees

I have been keeping bees for 15 years or so and I don't recall ever having seen a bee on an iris flower. Even if they were to fly to one, unless you actually sprayed the flower (or got over-spray on the flower) the bee would not be in contact with the poison. Honey bees don't typically spend time on foliage.?
?
John?
?
?