HYB: older seedlings, rebloom

Speaking of rapid growth, I have a small batch of seedlings in a pot from last year from RENOWN X AUTUMN TWILIGHT that are putting on a huge growth spurt. Compared to everything else, they are about two weeks ahead in growth. So far, no conspicuous damage to that lush (not at all glaucous or bluish like pallida) foliage in spite of the up and down temperatures.

I expect these babies to produce really retro blooms, but was hoping for some more summer bloomers to keep me entertained while waiting for better things. At least I <thought> these would be summer bloomers before the recent discussion about rebloom genes. ;-) Don Spoon has some discussion in their catalog that came yesterday about genetics of rebloom.

Chuck, do you and Don have more or less the same understanding of the genetics of rebloom?

Any guesses about what to expect re: rebloom frequency from this cross?

This will be the first year to see a bunch of seedlings from the little SDB BEING BUSY lookalike (that grows out of class in Oregon - apparently what it takes for an SDB to bloom normally here!). Fans on many of these TB X SDB kids are really wide, even wider than many of the TB X TB babies.

Is that an indication that these will be more like TBs (or BBs) than IB's? How frequently do the genes sort out as TBs vs shorter things in this type of cross?

Hybrid daffs are at peak here now - weather has been mostly cool, plus regular rain. The blooms are huge and happy. When is the usual killing freeze due? Will it peak in Texas this year or farther east?
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8