Gorgeous spring weather here - windy, but the ground is finally <wet>!

Out looking at seedlings, I suspect the little SDB bee baby (my only SDB) "umbrata" from BEING BUSY has more than half TB chromosomes (?) - very nice clump here and farther south, but it grows well out of class in Oregon, seedlings from it X TB that might bloom this year have foliage that looks more like big fat TB fans than anything.

I have no idea what to expect re: inheritance of color/pattern.

Earlier cross of it with a yucky, short, rot prone, but floriferous white from IMM X CSONG (experiment - they were both blooming and fertile at the same time) were white with yellow or blue weakly expressed fall "spot", but foliage was smaller and plants were more what I expected - small BBs or big IBs. But IMM tends to produce seedlings in some crosses with dwarfish foliage and flowers.

Current batch of seedlings are from things like ABOVE THE CLOUDS and ENGLISH COTTAGE.

Not exactly a question...
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8