From: iris DIGEST <iris-owner@hort.net>
To: iris-digest@hort.net
Sent: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:45 am
Subject: [iris] iris DIGEST V1 #521

iris DIGEST           Friday, March 21 2008           Volume 01 :
Number 521

In this issue:

       [iris] OT-Snowpeak Iris & Daylilies
       [iris] Re: CAT: Snowpeak Iris & Daylilies
       [iris] HYB: SDB X TB
       Re: [iris] Re: Iris Borer

Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 00:41:14 -0700
From: "Denise Stewart" <stewartd@centurytel.net>
Subject: [iris] OT-Snowpeak Iris & Daylilies

Is open, up and running, come and enjoy the pictures and any of you
going to
Nationals I will be there and give me a call on the cell phone and lets
mean...

Denise
Denise Stewart
Snowpeak Iris and Daylilies, LLC
38956 Lacomb Dr
Lebanon, OR 97355
541-259-2343

------------------------------

<Is open, up and running, come and enjoy the pictures and any of you
going to
Nationals I will be there and give me a call on the cell phone and lets
mean...

Denise
Denise Stewart
Snowpeak Iris and Daylilies, LLC