COMP: Digital projectors

Chuck, Rita and Kathy  --  Thanks for your input re digital projectorsrs.  It
was helpful to me as I flailed around trying to determine whether the item I
bought could be made to produce acceptable color.  After printing out and
studying the pertinent sheets from the instruction disk, I partly
intelligently and partly luckily was able to get the thing to actually put
truer colors on the screen than I was getting on the monitor!  The factory
pre-settings don't necessarily match the output of the source (desktop PC,
laptop, TV, etc.), and there are choices to be made.  As with so many things
in the digital world, terms are used which themselves are unexplained, so one
must experiment.  At any rate, it's an Optoma EP721 by Texas Instruments, not
particularly user-friendly, but the color (finally) is good.  Thanks again.
--  Griff