REF: online checklist

By <copy> and <pasting> unformatted Excel (Office 97 version) text into MS Works (not exporting>, we managed to hang onto special (accented) characters in the rebloom checklist, then were able to convert to rtf etc.

But we couldn't come up with an easy way to hang onto formatting (italics, bold).

More recent versions of Excel seemed to screw everything up royally.

Pasting as a table into Word Perfect, then converting the table to text worked when I did it for only a few entries, but the entire rebloom checklist choked my poor computer to death.

Just curious, what software are you using now to avoid the special character problems?

<I used to use Word and Excel to manipulate the information, but we discovered that using any Microsoft software mangled all the special (accented) foreign characters. As long as I stay away from MS applications most problems are not problems any longer.>
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8