To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 12:31 PM
Subject: [iris] Re: CULT: anticipation

24oF here last night, but not too much damage, since it's been regularly chilly off and on, so not a lot of tender foliage out yet. I didn't bother to cover any of the irises or bring pots inside (other than this year's seedlings that were already up).

I go back and forth between despair over the lack of possibilities in surviving seedlings and enthusiasm over the possibilities in suriving seedlings <g> each time I walk the rows.