Re: Looking for Good Parents

Hi John
I have had good succeess at getting seedlings from Decadence
I have seedlings from
DARK PASSION X DECADENCE
GALACTIC WARRIOR X DECADENCE
LAKESIDE ELF (OGB) X DECADENCE
DECADENCE X WALKARA

 This is the second year for all of these seedlings so I will be able to see what kind of parent she really is.
I also have used DAUGHTER OF STARS with OGB and OGB+ and have many seedlings but these are just 1 year from planting seed.

Good Luck
Anita

Anita Moran
Pilmore Gardens