From: autmirislvr@aol.com
To: iris@hort.net
Sent: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 5:42 pm
Subject: Re: [iris] CULT: anticipation

Chrictian, I'm South Central.? You're more like north central.? About 85 miles
almost due north of me.? The town anyway.?

Griff, all of KY (that I've lived in) has red clay.? Sometimes you just have to
dig for it.?

  I guess I would be Central, or maybe South Central Kentucky.  Trust me it's

Betty W.?