From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 2:57 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] Looking for Good Parents

I'm new to the hobby of hybridizing irises and am trying to decide on
some irises to add to my garden for that purpose. The process is
pretty overwhelming due to the large number to choose from.  My main
interest is TB although I do have a fewFollowing is a partial list of
some that I'm interested in.  If any of you have had good ( or bad )
experiences using any of these as pollen or pod parents I'd like to
hear from you.

Best Regards and thanks in advance,
John Gwilliam
Tempe Arizona  Zone 9