Re: REF: online checklist

Wow, excellent!

I don't know much about Ruby. Does it run on a PC or is it a browser add in (or ??)? Does it require a certain version of Excel?

Would he (and you) be willing to share that program and allow me to make it available on the irisregister website? I would certainly be willing to show authorship (although maybe he would not want people calling him for help modifying it...)