Re: HYB: Beginners:Pods & seeds
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Beginners:Pods & seeds
  • From: Adam Cordes <adambo_iris@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 18:16:46 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, I just replied Betty regarding my current story with a 21 day old pod.

Linda, that's just unreal!  Was there any stalk to feed that pod?  How many
germinated from it?  I would assume just one would have.

You'll hear whoops and hollers from me all the way from Michigan in 2 months
if my pod germinates anything!

Adam~