RE: MDB-Opal Blush 4-5 weeks early
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: MDB-Opal Blush 4-5 weeks early
  • From: El Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 10:31:00 -0500

Although none of my iris are blooming yet, we're experiencing one of the
earliest springs ever, up here in southern Manitoba, Canada.  I'd say we're
about 4 wks ahead here too.

If you sent a photo, Peggy, it has to be sent via iris-photos.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

> Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:10:56 -0400
> Subject: [iris] MDB-Opal Blush 4-5 weeks early
> From: dpmallen@tds.net
> To: iris@hort.net
>
> Opal Blush, MDB, blooming today, 4-5 weeks early due to record heat...
>
> Peggy Harger-Allen
> Boone County, Indiana, zone 5
>
> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Opal Blush.03.24.12.smaller.jpg]