  • Subject: Re: Culture-weed killer that does not kill iris
  • From: IrisladyLJobe@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 10:08:06 -0400 (EDT)

I use Stinger in my flower beds to kill weeds. The only thing I've found
that it affects, besides weeds, is mums. I found mine at a farm supply
store. I've never seen it in Lowe's or Home Depot. It's expensive but you only
use 1/4 oz per gallon. I don't spray right on my iris and daylillies, but
around  them.

Leslie Jobe
Zanesville, Ohio

In a message dated 3/25/2012 7:52:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,