Re: Culture-weed killer that does not kill iris
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Culture-weed killer that does not kill iris
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 08:41:04 -0700 (PDT)

Peggy,

I have also used Ortho Grass B Gon  which I have found at Lowe's and
other stores similar.   I have only applied it over irises though.  If you
hvae a mixedbed, you may want to check the label.  I never saw any damage to
the irises.  It works the best in early spring.

Best of luck to you,

Robin
Shadlow
Zone 8, OR

Culture-weed killer that does not kill iris

Is there a good weed killer that
you can use on iris that kills grass and
weed around iris, but not the iris?
Thanks, Peggy Harger-Allen
zone 5