Re: Culture-weed killer that does not kill iris
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Culture-weed killer that does not kill iris
  • From: IrisladyLJobe@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 12:03:36 -0400 (EDT)

I believe the Grass B Gone only kills grass don't think it gets  weeds too
does it?.
Leslie Jobe'

In a message dated 3/25/2012 11:45:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rshadlow@yahoo.com writes:

Peggy,

I have also used Ortho Grass B Gon  which I have  found at Lowe's and
other stores similar.   I have only applied  it over irises though.  If you
hvae a mixedbed, you may want to check  the label.  I never saw any damage
the irises.  It works the  best in early spring.

Best of luck to  you,

Robin
Shadlow
Zone 8, OR

Culture-weed killer that does not  kill iris

Is there a good weed killer that
you can use on iris that  kills grass and
weed around iris, but not the iris?
Thanks, Peggy  Harger-Allen
zone  5