Re: Culture-weed killer that does not kill iris
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Culture-weed killer that does not kill iris
  • From: George Schubert <gschubert@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 15:59:51 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Seems like I remember a thread on this group a few years ago which suggested Round-up. I used it, with the only side effect being some occasional distorted blooms. Seemed to be OK for cleanup of the periphery, but drenching the clump might not be advisable. I used solely on TB's, don't know about the more petite forms.

George