Re: Culture-weed killer that does not kill iris
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Culture-weed killer that does not kill iris
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 13:37:03 -0700 (PDT)

Yes only grass, but I would recommend it over roundup.  My aim is not as good
as my optimism.  I have deformed plenty of bloom in my day.

Stinger is
really good for thistles and clover too.  It didn't kill the grass here
though.  Maybe it hasn't been warm enough here to tell though.  No heatwave in
the NW.

I've also been told Envoy works on grass and is safe for irises. I
haven't tried it yet though.

Robin Shadlow
OR Zone 8