Dry/wet cycles help pitcher plants catch more prey

RSS story archive

Re: Schreiner's Catalog

Mark.Maureen@fin.gc.ca wrote:
> Does the mini catalog have all the new introductions?

Hi Maureen

No unfortunately, only WORLD PREMIER  :>((

BTW, thanks for fixing the spelling of "Schreiner's" in the Subject line, I
was clicking to quickly for my own good.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.
There are currently 25 Iris pictures on my Website. Visit me at: