Sony scientist 3D-prints gardens

Inside theft of world's rarest water lily

Ash borers targeting other ash family members

Record-setting 2096-lb pumpkin grown in Switzerland

16 year-old girls increase crop production 74%

First open-source seeds released!

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

Re: Schreiner's Catalog

Mark.Maureen@fin.gc.ca wrote:

> Does the mini catalog have all the new introductions?

Hi Maureen

No unfortunately, only WORLD PREMIER  :>((

BTW, thanks for fixing the spelling of "Schreiner's" in the Subject line, I
was clicking to quickly for my own good.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.
There are currently 25 Iris pictures on my Website. Visit me at:
http://members.home.net/jijones