TB: Question

  • Subject: TB: Question
  • From: "blueseawitch2000" <Blueseawitch@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 02:10:53 -0000

I am sorry that my first post was incorrect with the wrong tag line.
I hope that I have done the tag-line right this time!  If not, I do

I am wondering if someone will help me find a description and picture
of six Irises growing in my garden so I can identify them.  I know
that the names are:  Magic Hope,  Rocky Mountain High, Jewel
Starlight,Congrats, Fortune Teller and Mary Madrigal.

I need to move these but I want to label them with the correct names.
Can you please contact me privately at Blueseawitch@aol.com?

Thank you!

Sharon Robertson
Zone 8