SIB: China Spring

A first for our garden:  We have a Siberian iris blooming before most of the tall beardeds!  CHINA SPRING has been blooming for three or four days and is quite a lovely thing, tall and elegant.  Does anyone else grow this one, and if so, does it bloom this early in the season for you?

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY Zone 6 (very close to Zone 5)

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.