Re: CULT: Alfalfa Pellets

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Alfalfa Pellets
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 04:44:20 EDT

John Bruce wrote that he felt the pellets were responnsible for his extra
weeds.  Are you sure about that?  I would think the pellets were the same as
the meal and the weeds came from the  plowing/digging/rototilling/spading or
however you worked the ground.  As I understand it, there are weed seeds down
there that surface whenever the ground is disturbed  --- maybe buried for
many years.  I  have used pellets for many years == they are the small
pellets the size of an eraser -on-a-pencil  -- not the size of a thumb-size.
 They stay put and don't blow in the wind when putting downl   And it is true
 that horse, not rabbit food is preferred.  Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone 7
ryfigge@aol.com

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.