Re: TB: Blue Suede Shoes and others

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB: Blue Suede Shoes and others
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 19:15:12 -0500

Walter writes:

>CARNIVAL SUNSET, SILK BROCADE, and CROWNED HEADS
>are lying down on the ground.

Maybe CROWNED HEADS doesn't like humidity with the heat?  This is second
year here.  It didn't bloom the first year, but has increased pretty well
and yielded 3 stalks that grew tall and withstood our heat and wind pretty
well.  Now to find out if it can continue to do okay under trying conditions
that can't seem to let up.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA - much relieved that today remained in a breezy low 70s
instead of the 105 of yesterday.  Still no rain, naturally.  Seeing lots of
buds simply dry up on the stalk - too late and too hot for many and why I'm
frequently unimpressed with high bud counts.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.