Re: SDB:Blooming this week

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SDB:Blooming this week
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 20:25:39 -0700

Hi Jeff,
It must have come mislabeled. The only label I found that I didn't have in my records was Infinity. None of the SDB's I bought that year are blue-violet. One was Firestorm. One was bright gold that I can't think of the name of. then I have this white one. What ever it is it increases with exceptional vigor.

Thankyou for telling me it is wrong. I will remove the name from my records. I at least try to keep them accurate. I was tthinking of trying to find a white that bloomed above the folliage to replace it. Any suggestions? I am even less knowledgeable about SDB's than I am about TB's.