Re: SDB:Blooming this week

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SDB:Blooming this week
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 20:09:55 -0600

> From: Racheal Nekuda <lilylvr@kansas.net>
> Thankyou for telling me it is wrong. I will remove the name from my
records. I at least try to keep them accurate. I was tthinking of trying to
find a white that bloomed above the folliage to replace it. Any
suggestions? I am even less knowledgeable about SDB's than I am about TB's.

I don't grow many SDB's myself, though I do have Firestorm. There are no
irises in bloom here yet, but Firestorm is the very first one to be showing
a bit of color. The only white SDB I have is WESTAR (Bennett Jones, 1985).
It has a nice blue beard, but it doesn't always reach its registration
height of 12", though I don't recall it blooming way down in the foliage,

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.